With respect to the Refundable Down Payment (Aid) a ministerial resolution was published on November 29th, 2022 where provided that :
- For the amounts certified as unduly paid until November 2nd, 2022, the payment deadline is extended until January 31st, 2023.
- Those who forgot or sent incomplete or incorrect supporting documents, can submit the supporting documents via the “myBusinessSupport” online platform, from November 30th, 2022 until December 30th, 2022.
- Those who did not comply with the condition of maintaining the positions of the employees: If the outcoming result is less by one unit or more than the number of employees employed by the company, it is considered that the above obligation to maintain the number of employees was not respected, while if the outcoming result is smaller by less than one unit from the number of employees employed by the company, it is considered that the above obligation to maintain the number of employees has been complied with.
- If, after the recalculation of the obligation to retain employees and the expiry of the deadline of December 30th, 2022 for the submission of the necessary supporting documents, it appears that the company’s obligations in accordance with article 10 have not been met, the extension of the first paragraph above is considered as not granted and article 6 of Law 4978/2022 will apply on the amount certified until November 2nd, 2022, from December 1st, 2022.
- As long as the necessary supporting documents have been submitted until September 23rd, 2022 and after the recalculation of the obligation to retain employees it appears that the company’s obligations have been met, the unduly paid amount that had been certified is deleted by issuing an Individual Deduction Sheet (AFEK), from the Ministry of Finance and at the same time a new legal title of collection is issued for the return of the refundable part of the aid. The 15% discount applies to an one-time payment until January 31st, 2023.